Tuesday, March 13, 2012

*sigh*

Hey. 

Life has been a bit crazy round these parts the past week or so.  We've had a visit to the ER (all is fine now), recovery from a nasty stomach bug, and all four kids were home!

Now, I know there are plenty of families who have four (or even more) kids and handle it all with style and grace. I'm not there.  At least not yet.

I have some posts I'm working on, but a lack of sleep has kept them unfinished. 

Thanks for hanging in there with me and continuing to visit, although I have nothing new to offer just yet.  Your grace is comforting.

My weekly Bible study and our new sermon series, as well as some life stuff right now, have given me plenty of writing material.  I'll be posting again soon. 

Until then, have an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment